Wednesday 24 October 2012

Statement Feet

I'm back again with another little post for you! I have been in a pretty pro active mood today in anticipation for our photoshoots. Top secret at the moment but all will be revealed later on!  I've been out and about the past week, in and out of town for photoshoot prep and my work. Flitting around like a busy bee means I've had to keep my footwear rather practical - my red vans have been my shoes of choice! Luckily they are the comfiest shoes I own AND still add a splash of colour to any outfit! Here's what i'm wearing this week.


 
 
 
Continuing the theme of footwear, I came home today to find my new boots had arrived from Missguided! I had been wanting a new pair of boots for a while and these are exactly what I was looking for. Priced at £43.99, I Instantly knew they had to be mine! I was a very happy shopper today as you can see.
 
 
 
 
They are similar to the studded Zara western  boots which seems to be a huge trend this season. At £119.00, the Zara ones are an investment pair which, if you can afford it are a beautiful addition to your collection!  They also come in red if you're feeling adventurous! Definitely statement boots but I love them!
 
 
 
 
 
As always Zara have an amazing range of footwear in at the moment. Working there does mean i'm partially bias but I still rate their shoes amongst the best on the high street. Here are a few of my favourite Zara boots right now.
 
 
High heeled fringed ankle boot £59.99
 
 
 
Gold embroidered ankle boot £99.99
 
 
Chelsea print ankle boot £79.99
 
 
Gold studded ankle boot £69.99
 
 
You can find the above boots here
 
Happy walking! See you next time
 
KG x
 


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have swooned over these Zara boots for months, I managed to purchase a more affordable pair at the clothes show live for £39.99.
    Great blog, I am now following you.
    check out mine: http://justcallmeshoena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete