Monday 22 October 2012

A Touch Of Vintage

This week's post is all about vintage! On Friday me and my uni girls visited a charming little vintage shop in Aberdeen. I'm feeling all inspired after this and it has sparked a new found love for me! 'The Closet' is a hidden gem which specializes in clothing, accessories and homewares. I just love the quirky layout and how gorgeous is the fur coat?



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have always found that the 'vintage look' is beautiful. It allows the opportunity for originality and the chance to experiment with fashion from different decades. As the saying goes 'One man's trash is another man's treasure.' You'd be surprised what could actually look good on you. Vintage has something for everyone whether it be the classic elegance of the twenties or the quirky prints and oversized grandad jumpers of the eighties! Here are a few of my favourite celebrity vintage followers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I recently bought a new navy playsuit from Primark which i love. With the winter weather kicking in i've officially brought my favourite faux fur coat out of storage! Very excited to get to wear it again as it always makes me feel glamourous.. even on a bad day!  Here's how I wore the two items to to create my own vintage look.


 
 


Enjoy the rest of your week. See you soon
KG x
 
 
 
 

1 comment: