Friday 9 August 2013

Summer Styling

Hello, Hello! I thought it was about time I share some of the outfits I've been wearing this summer so here's a quick catch up. I've picked up some great little pieces lately including a lovely tan blazer from Topshop which I am loving working in to outfits. Also, a floral bomber jacket from Zara which is still available now. A real statement piece and again great for finishing an outfit. At £29.99 it's a bit of a steal! I've tried to include stockists where possible so have a little look and see what you think!
 


 
 




 
I'm hoping to take some more outdoor, proper styled pics soon so keep an eye out.
 
 
KG x

3 comments:

  1. You look fab in all these outfits, love the floral bomber and you look so cute in the red skater and floral crown x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorge! I just stumbled across your blog, I am also from Aberdeen! There are more and more of us appearing in lil ole aberdeen, Not sure if you have heard of the Scottish Blogger Network, check it out, I set it up a year ago, its a great community full of lots of lovely scottish bloggers SBN Facebook Scottish Blogger Network and also the North East Blogger Events NEBE

    Now following you Kirsty x Rockit Style, Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, really love all these outfits you put together, you look great!

    I'm also from Aberdeen too, amazing to find more scottish bloggers :D

    Please check out my blog if you can : http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete