Wednesday 7 August 2013

Kafka Men

I was looking in to menswear trends and was told about a shop called Kafka. There are currently 2 in Aberdeen at the moment and they offer high end, quality pieces for men. Being an oil and gas city I imagine the trendy oil men and professsionals shopping there! The clothing is expensive but nice. A friend of my dad's is a regular shopper so I went in and got to take some photos.  Think smart blazers, chinos amd brogues.





 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















 
The Church's brogues are classic investment pieces. Although pricy at £385.00, the company will repair them for free and an unlimited number of times after purchasing them. Kafka also stock the navy Boglioli blazer above which I have been told is the Rolls Royce of blazers!

No comments:

Post a Comment