Sunday 28 October 2012

Behind The Scenes

This week has been a long one for me! Feel like I haven't stopped to be honest but all in all it's been eventful! On Thursday we had or first photoshoot. It was a very important day for us and despite a few minor panics we some how avoided any disasters! The day ended up running very smoothly and the shoot went really well. Can't wait to see the final photos! My friend Danielle Fyvie is a make up artist and did us a massive favour by doing all the hair and make up for the shoot. It was fun for me getting to work with her and she is a complete professional, doing a super job on the models! This is me and her at the shoot.


 
 
I was in my absolute element watching all the make up being done. Apart from fashion of course, it's something I've always been fascinated by. I even picked up a few tips from Danielle on the day! Here are a few of my behind the scenes pics.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
. We were literally on our feet the whole day! I have a whole new admiration for the big timers at Vogue, Elle etc as so much hard work went in to our little shoot so can only imagine it's a hundred times more extensive for them! Nonetheless I'm very proud! It was a great experience and I got to dabble in real life styling - so was definitely a lot of fun! Still can't give too much away yet but here's a few more sneaky pics I took during the shoot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is quite short and sweet but I really just wanted to tell you about how the shoot went. I already have a few new posts planned for you so look out for those very soon! Until then..
 
KG x

No comments:

Post a Comment